That’s what I’ve been up to. Using them all to do various things and animation. I discovered that I can import objects and poser scenes into anime studio pro 8. I’ve been using blender as well to model and I’m going to try to animate in it. I found out that using weld in Wings3D will help make blender objects import better into sculptris. And yeah.
I’ve always liked google sketch up but now that I have anime studio I am now able to build my set and animate in 2D with a 3D room and it’s much easier. I won’t be sharing the animation for a long time though. I’m no where near good enough yet but I am studying up for it all on my lonesome. I thought that it’s been a while since I’ve shared anything so I am here to share some sculptris sculptures and blender things I’ve been making.
And that’s what I have been up to and migraines are kind of holding me down a lot. Haven’t been to well but I’ll get better ^w^
- Create Beautiful Organic 3D Models For Free With Sculptris [Windows & Mac] (makeuseof.com)
- Blender 2.62 Arrives, and Some Free Tools for Getting Going With It (ostatic.com)
- Yet another Sculptris sketch (julperado.wordpress.com)
- Free Resources for Becoming an Advanced Animator with Blender (ostatic.com)
- Hidden Treasures (youmeandgfx.wordpress.com)
- What About Blender? It’s Free, But Powerful Enough To Let You Work On Your Very Own Premium 3D Animation Projects! (essayboard.com)
- Hands of Giving (youmeandgfx.wordpress.com)
- Poser 8 for PC and Mac for $40 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)