Tomorrow because it’s HD and took way to long to process I will annotate. But I used a combination of layer lock and clipping mask to make this digital painting. Most of the blending is a combination of painting with a lighter colour or using the smudge tool with a custom brush that I made. Tomorrow I will further update this post with better info but for now, enjoy what you can of this video.
- New Digital Painting (elenacaravela.wordpress.com)
- Playing in Photoshop! (sydspix.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Speedpaint Videos by Viet-My Bui aka Ravenskar (artcorecafe.wordpress.com)
- Getting Painterly With The Art History Brush In Photoshop (blogs.sitepoint.com)
- Painting, Painting, Painting! (handyhomeownergirl.com)